Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sweet Little Things Cupcakes

There's a new cupcake store in town! And it's called Sweet Little Things. They have some of the yummiest cupcakes with the most interesting flavors around. There are 10 flavors to choose from, with names like Monkey Business and Lemon Poppyseed. My personal favorite is the Strawberries n Cream. Yum!

These cupcakes are nice and moist. Which is an excellent compliment since most cupcakes are dry and flaky, which I really hate. It's also not too sweet, which I appreciate. And I can tell that the ingredients are premium quality products as well. I think they use Anchor butter for this, my fave!

Cupcakes are P50 pesos each. And you can per-order and order in bulk too.

Check out their Twitter, Facebook and website on the corresponding links. You can see cupcake pictures here too -- to fuel your cravings haha!

SLT is in the same complex as the Taiwan Shabu-shabu shop near Parklane Hotel.

                                                       (pic borrowed from Foursquare)