Sunday, January 20, 2013

Orosia Food Park (Pochero)

Orosia has the best pochero I've had in Cebu.

This place is on the left side of the national highway that connects Mandaue to Consolacion. There's a big signage too, so it's hard to miss.

The place looks humble and nothing special but the food is good. Their specialty is Filipino and grilled items. But it's the pochero that I like the most.

I need to check two places that my brother is suggesting to see if they can beat Orosia. One is supposedly near Mayflower Inn and the other near Sarrosa Hotel.

I'll update this post when I get the chance to try these places.

Oh, and if you're looking for a cheap pochero that's decent, you can also try Atek's near Corner Bakery in Mabolo. A bowl is P50 and it's quite good. The give you a big hunk of meat with the soup so it's worth every peso.

                                                   (Photo borrowed from OpenRice.com)