Featured Post

Jojo's Car Aircon Repair Cebu

Finding good car repair services have always been mind-boggling to me -- because I'm a woman! Hahaha. I never understood how my car work...

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach


If you've ever wondered how an average person earning average wages can get millionaire rich, try reading this book. I read this book years ago. And I actually really enjoyed it. The tips were practical, doable and as the title says -- automatic.

There needs to be a set-up of the automatic process; and alas I've only just started. Some of the concepts that this book teaches are automatic savings and paying yourself first. There are mini-workbooks inside the book to help you assess how ready you are to begin the process and jump start your way to "automatic millionairship". There are a few encouraging stories about the real people who inspired the concepts taught in this book as well.

This book is a nice read. It's definitely a step forward towards increasing your financial literacy. And it has real possibilities too. Just don't put off doing the set up. You'll miss out on years of compounded interest!